Sabtu, 16 Januari 2010

SPIRIT OF THE MARATHON

NEW BALANCE - PACESETTER 30km RUN 2010

Today,17th January 2010, i wake up early at 0300 hours for having my first time ever 30k run. It should be started at 0430hours maybe. I've done several running since a few week before for my run, instead of my daily routine to run at least about 5km per day. And today is the day. The spirit of marathon cliching in my head.Don't quit poem being the song of my soul. It was the 'bang' at the starting line,with star wars background sound. it's made my spirit burned up!!and i enjoyed the running where i've made my personal best time which is about 1 hour earlier than the qualifying time which is 3 hours and 30 minutes! here is da spirit of marathon. I remembered what Frank Shorter,a gold and silver medallist for olympic marathon said.....
" when you reach at the finish line in a marathon, no matter how slow or how fast, it will change your life FOREVER!!


this is the spirit of marathon short trailer.





and here is da picture who tell my story today.

the beginning of the race.kit preparation.


with atai after reaching the finishing line at 0830hours.


with nain and jojo.Nain always wif me along the race.


thanks to nain for his support along the run!



and finally, i got the finisher medal,t-shirt and all the finisher stuff.

thanx to member of extreme club for your support along the race and along
i'm being in this family. You are da best tuan!!!
and credit to the organizer,senoir 2008,tuan stuart,also tuan black and tuan chan,
for their trainin for us.thanx you!

3 ulasan:

Unknown berkata...

yat i like ur spirit! someday i'll be like u!

Tanpa Nama berkata...

thanx chir!bila nak marathon skali???

Tanpa Nama berkata...

waaah.mantap la marathon runner!!hebat doh..ko ni yst sume nak sapu..