Rabu, 17 Disember 2008

my teacher story........

k,this is from my teacher's blog.. about her student who sent her a raya card!!

That sweet raya card.... Current mood: blessed Category: Life


Today is the last day of school before we are off for the raye holiday. Everybody is in the mood of a celebration. So unlucky for me...coz i was down with a bad migraine since yesterday. Tried not to take the pills...but, at last I surrendered. Huh, it was so painful....even thought that my eyeballs are going to fall out.

There was a raya greeting card on my desk. I wasn't at my place, then. From the neat handwriting, I thought I knew who sent it. And I got it right!! It was not about the card, but it was about what was written in the card... I guess it has become a common thing to call your teacher as 'CHER'...so, in my case, it's CHER LIN...@ CHER NAZLIN. First, I found it as quite irritating. But, then I think it's quite cute....n sweet. So, let them... Well, I'm quite close with my students especially for those who are in Form Five. For me, they are more or less like a brother or a sister... Ok, back to that particular raya card. It was not only a greeting card for me...it was like a praise from a loving soul to another. I couldn't stop my tears....(Oh, no.....I know, don't tell me...I have extra tears...)

The sender is a good looking boy from my class, 5 Delta. He is every girl's dream...with that kind of look. But, surprisingly....(and thank God...) he is not the type who'd always want to try their luck. He has his ups and downs...and during his downs (betul ke ni....?), I tried to play my role as a kind and understanding CHER... I always love poems..(eventhough I never write one....but, I always express my feelings and thoughts through poems....of others, of course!)... It so happened that I gave him some poems....especially when the world is not on his side. Actually, he rarely speaks to me in class or out of class. But, I guess....hearts speak louder. And so, today....upon receiving and reading the card that he gave me, brought me to my tears....

"Tak lengkap rasanyer raya ni kalau takder ucapan kat my lovely and caring teacher. First of all, thanks a lot for every single word n poems u gave me. For me, it was so meaningful. Even your short handwriting is enough to inspire me for every second here. Thanks teacher, for being a friend to a class of super 'kerenah' students, a sister to a siblings of stubborn bro. Afterall, we are proud of you teacher! You are the best, prettiest (huhu....thank u, dear), most sporting teacher we ever met!


I asked Allah for a flower,

He gives me a garden.

I asked Allah for a day,

He gives me a year.


I asked Allah for water,

He gives me the ocean.

I asked Allah for a teacher,

He gives me YOU...

All the words put a smile on my lip....and bring tears to my eyes...It's a cry of joy. I guess, this is the beauty of being a teacher... To my dear W]an Nurhidayat Wan Muhammad...I wish you all the best in your future undertakings. Keep on writing, dear....you have the talent. And thanks, you make my day!




1 ulasan:

~soMetH!nG W!ckEd TH!s Way Comes~ berkata...

i ve told you,ure da sunshines of people lifes,yat...