Ahad, 28 September 2008

AN UNDREAMABLE DREAM



AN UNDREAMABLE DREAM??

Where there is a life, there is a hope…

HOPE and DREAM.. Is it the same??? What about WISH??
I hav a dream now.. A dream for someone..or I can best describe as hope..maybe..

Today somebody tell me dat she dreamt bout me.. she said that it was not so nice dream..
I’ve tried to ask her what she dreamt about.. but still she refused to do so.. Hmm, let her be.. I went to the beach this morning hoping dat I can found some peaces there..
And guess what I found??? I found nothing .. But when I came back, she dreamt about me..at the beach she said.. Well, what a fate..




Now my heart was more to describe my hope for this coming eid mubarak..
1st of all, I dunno why Raya this time was not so happy .. even I got a special raya card dis time.. huhu.. it was totally bcoz of my bro!! I miss him.. but somehow this raya he cannot come back.. He’s on duty dis year.. I’ve told him not to join navy, now see..what happen on this raya??
Who gonna be my partner or my driver to go to my frenz house..?? who gonna buy n get mercun for me to play with?? Who will give me duit rayer if I accompanied him to go to his sweetheart,s home?? haha… So sad la bro dis time..But what can I do.. My hope dat u will be hepi celebrating raya there!! N I’m having fun here!!haha…
I’ve just send my message to you at the bech..Do U hear that???


And one more dream.. but diz is for my cousin … it was nice for me to go back n see u..
Even u just at your bed, with your eye opening . . . No words from your black lips..
I miss the time when we play together,chasing the ayam kampong to make as rendang, cheating nenek ..but all the memories will never be the same again..

I wish u can wake up from your long sleep.. I have no courage to see you lay on your bed, speechless…oh God!! How could this happen to him..
He’s a nice boy.. I wish dat I could avoid the accident that dat make u paralyses like this..
If we can change our place.. Let me at your place and u at mine.. I’m sure that u’ll appreciate this life more than I am.. I hope one day u will be normal again.. For me, I will never let each black cross on the calendar give up my hope...I wish the day will come..

Like mak su said, sometime she can see your tears felt down, your eyes looked deeply in her eyes.. what U wanna say my buddy?? Does the loves we gave to u just enough??

I hope this dream will no longer being a dream more one day. . .